WHERE DO MY PIECES OF JEWELLERY SHIP FROM?
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
DO YOU OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING?
Yes! K9BF Club pieces can be shipped anywhere within Canada and the USA. For shipping costs, please submit an order through k9bfclub.com and prior to finalizing the order you will have the option to view all applicable shipping costs.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER WILL BE TAXED?
Sales Tax is applied to Canadian orders only, with the specific tax amount varying by Province. Taxes and duties may apply to international orders. Please check with your local customs agent prior to placing an order to be sure.
Canadian orders are charged in Canadian Dollars and US and International orders are charged in American dollars.
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED ONLINE?
We accept, Amex, VISA and MasterCard only. Sorry, we do not accept cash, cheque or wire transfers.
All K9BF Club packages are shipped via Canada Post or our selected courier. Please allow up to 10 business days for the order to be processed and shipped. To verify the status of your order please phone our Customer Service line at: 1 800 390 3635 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to local duty and customs fees. Such charges are not covered by K9BF Club and will be the sole responsibility of the account holder. In certain circumstances, packages may be held at customs. This is beyond our control but we can be contacted to help launch an investigation.
HOW LONG WILL MY K9BF CLUB ORDER TAKE?
Once you complete the checkout process, we will begin processing your order and getting your dog ready for departure.
Processing an order generally takes 1-10 business day(s) from time of order for all items that we have in stock. There may be a slight delay if an item is out of stock; in these cases, a friendly K9BF Club Customer Service Ambassador will notify you by email.
We pride ourselves on creating and producing jewellery of the highest quality, and maintain these high standards by complying to strict regulations. Our jewellery and all its components are lead-free and meet the European Union Nickel Directive.
In the case where you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange or refund the item(s).
1. If the item(s) you have ordered is unsuitable, please contact us within 7 days of its receipt. Email us at email@example.com detailing the items being returned along with your original order number. We will issue a return authorization form and provide instructions on how to send back the jewellery. Jewellery must not be worn and must be sent back in its original packaging. Refunds on items not deemed defective are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
2. In the case of damaged or defective jewellery, we will accept exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the original order number and details of damages/defect. We will send you a return authorization number with instructions on how to send it back.
3. Jewellery that is returned without prior contact for an authorization will not be accepted.
4. All clearance and sale items are final sale. Items bought under these conditions will not be accepted for return or exchange.
5. For all returns (other than damages/defects), you will be required to arrange and pay for shipping the item(s) back to K9BF Club. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting and a tracking number in these situations, as we cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels.
6. Any refunds minus the restocking fee will be processed back onto the original credit card used for payment within 14 business days from the date of authorization.
7. Holiday returns: Any gift purchases made in the month of December can be credited or exchanged until January 20th. This is an extended return period to accommodate the annual gift-giving season. Please follow the standard process outlined above for any holiday returns.
We ship orders Monday through Friday using Canada Post Expedited service – this typically takes 1-10 business days for delivery. All orders include shipping, handling and insurance in the final cost. If you require faster shipping, please indicate this on your order in the ‘special instructions’ section. We will contact you with shipping options and additional costs. Once your order has shipped we’ll email you your tracking number.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
Yes. K9BF Club will exchange orders if the item being returned has not been worn.
WILL YOU DO CUSTOM ORDERS?
For custom inquiries whether personal or for an organization, please e-mail: email@example.com
Please note in the subject line: Custom Order
HOW CAN I REACH SOMEONE REGARDING MY ORDER?
Telephone #: 1 800 390 3635
Hours of Operation: 9am EST - 5pm EST time.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Orders can be cancelled by calling 1 800 390 3635 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order.
SHOULD CHILDREN WEAR OUR JEWELLERY?
Connecting dogs to children can be a unique gift to a child, however please remember that our dogs are small works of art and are not toys.
Our age recommendation for children who wear our dogs is 10 years old and above.
To ensure that the recipient enjoys the gift for as long as possible, please note that despite the use of high-quality silver and gold, our jewellery and its components are not completely resistant to impacts, scratches and other damage that can occur when jewellery is worn around toddlers or when the young wearer plays with the jewellery.
TRACES OF WEAR AND TEAR ON POLISHED SILVER AND GOLD SURFACES
All K9BF Club dogs are solid 925 sterling silver and our solid gold pieces are 14K yellow gold or 14K white gold. Each dog is made through the last wax cast process and finished by hand. Due to the casting process, each dog may have naturally occurring blemishes that are part of the process and contribute to each dog’s unique look similar to each dog being unique.
Wearing your jewellery regularly may show signs of visible traces of being loved such as scratches or tarnishing. These can occur even after a short time. Scratches and tarnishing are normal signs of being loved and worn and are not signs material defects.
Store your silver jewellery in a clean, dry place away from direct sun exposure. Please avoid storing your jewellery in damp and hot conditions as this can cause silver and gold to discolour and tarnish. It is advisable to remove all jewellery when doing physical or labour intensive activities such as sports or work related.
We advise not to wear jewellery while sleeping at night or during a nap. Skin and hair products such as body lotions, perfumes and creams can react adversely with jewellery causing precious metals to tarnish and/or erode. It is advisable to apply any cosmetic products in advance of putting on jewellery.
All dogs have a matte finish so we recommend using a mild dishwashing soap with a soft cloth to clean your dog. You can refresh the shine of your necklace or bracelet by polishing the item with a silver/gold cleaning cloth. Please note that when using a polishing cloth abrasion may occur which cannot be avoided. Consequently, existing engravings could become less noticeable.
WILL YOU BE DOING NEW DOGS?
Yes! We will give birth to a new dog once a month! Sign up for Stork Alert!
HOW DO I RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF NEW DOGS?
Sign up for our newsletter here: https://www.k9bfclub.com/newsletter